Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween

Today is Halloween. Many Christians do not celebrate this holiday because they feel it is focused on Satan. I personally do not celebrate Halloween, but I don't mind when others do. Many people chose to celebrate Halloween as a time of dressing up and going trick-or-treating. I used to do that when I was younger. Tonight if you are celebrating Halloween, make sure it isn't to glorify Satan. We should do everything to glorify God. Philippians 2:11, "And every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

1 Peter 5:8-9, Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.  Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings.

Just for fun I decided to chose a costume that I think the original members of the Young Tribulation Force would wear!

Judd
I think Judd would be a knight
 
Vicki
I think Vicki would be Snow White
 
Lionel
I think Lionel would be a pirate
 
Ryan
I think Ryan would be Spiderman
 
 
What do you think the Young Tribulation Force would dress up as?


No comments: