Friday, July 27, 2012

The Rapture: Day 2

Let me first state that no one (except God) knows when the rapture will occur, and that I am not trying to predict anything. I am going to share some simple answers about the rapture.

Question: What will it look like when Jesus comes back?

Answer: It will only last a second when people vanish out of their clothes. In Revelation 1:7 it says   " 'Look, he is coming with the clouds,' and 'every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;' and all peoples on earth 'will mourn because of him.' So shall it be! Amen." Jesus will come with the clouds means he will be coming in the sky. I imagine him being up in the sky when he takes his followers to heaven with him. In the Bible it says the trumpet will sound when Jesus comes down. I assume those who are raptured will hear the trumpet blow.

Tomorrow I will have another question and answer about the rapture.

No comments: