Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Rapture: Day 4

Today is the last day of my four day segment on the rapture.

Question: When will the rapture happen?

Answer: No one (except God) knows when the rapture will happen. Many people try to guess when it will happen, but they are wrong. There are many prophocies that must be fufilled before the beggining of the tribulation (which means the prophecies can still be fufilled after the rapture). There are only a handful that haven't been fufilled yet. Most prophocies have been or are being fufilled. I will have a segment on prophecies soon. I mentioned one of the prophocies the other day. Click on the link to see it, Prophecy.

3 comments:

Kara Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Left Behind The Kids said...

@ Kara

Thank you so much for your kind words! You have made my day! I will work on allowing you to follow this blog. I am new to this and am trying to figure everything out. I will let you know as soon as I can let you follow my blog.

Thanks for visiting,
Greta

Left Behind The Kids said...

@ Kara

You are able to follow my blog. Just go to your 'Reading List' and add my blog on it. Hope this helps!

~ Greta