Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day to all of my readers! I hope your day is filled with joy and love!

Speaking of love.....there's some romance in Left Behind: The Kids, isn't there? I know I can name a few couples! Even if they aren't married or dating, there are some characters that belong together. Here are my favorite:

  • Judd and Vicki
  • Conrad and Shelly
  • Chang Wong and Naomi Tiberias
  • Buck and Chloe
  • Rayford and Amanda
Non existant couples (who I think would get along!):

  • Lionel and Melinda
  • Ryan and Darrion
  • Mark and Natalie (Bishop)

Now that that sillyness is over, let me share what the true Valentine to the Young Tribulation Force members was. Jesus was their love. Because God IS love, and he loves everyone, they were in love with Him.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.  Love never fails. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8.

Have a blessed and happy Valentines Day!

No comments: