Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Left Behind Changes Lives

Has the book series we adore ever changed lives? Yes! It has! Watch this short video and see how lives have been changed through the book series (adult series). Then read a few testimonies of how Left Behind has helped people grow in their relationship with Christ!

 
 

Candace Cameron Bure (sister of Kirk Cameron, who played Buck in the original Left Behind movie) was influenced by the book series. Here is part of her testimony:
 
'It wasn't until I read the book Left Behind that I started rethinking my Christian life. There was one character that stood out to me. Pastor Bruce Barnes. He was left behind after the Rapture had occurred. I could not understand how a pastor could be left behind and figured the authors had probably never read a Bible! But, the book went on to explain, and it was my own ignorance that had me to believe that I could ask God into my heart, live my life the way I wanted to (even if it was not pleasing to the Lord), and still be in Heaven when I died. Boy, did I have it all wrong.'
 
For her full testimony visit her website here.



No comments: