Monday, July 8, 2013

Revelation Verses

Here are some of my favorite verses from Revelation:


Revelation 1:5, and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood.

Revelation 3:20, Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.

Revelation 20:11, Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them.


And my absolute favorite...

Revelation 22:20-21, He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus. The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God’s people. Amen.


Revelation is one of my favorite books in the Bible. I love reading it and learning about what will happen during the Tribulation. What is your favorite verse from the book of Revelation?

 
 
The four horses from Revelation 6:1-8



No comments: