Friday, July 5, 2013

1 Year Anniversary!

 Recently, this blog celebrated it's 1 year anniversary on June 30, 2013! Now, I would like to share my top 10 favorite posts with you!
 

10. Cartoons! I love looking at the cartoons created for the adult version of Left Behind. The characters on them are often well known, and are shown from a popular scene in the book.

9. The Underground! In July I created my own "Underground" from present day. Obviously we wouldn't be worried about the Tribulation at this time, but what about other issues? Read "The Underground" to find out!
8. Popular Spots in Left Behind: The Kids! What are some spots the characters often visit or more than one has been to? See a few of them in this post.
7. Petra! One of the most beloved places in the book series, Petra is the place to be for Christians in danger during the Tribulation. Read a little bit about Petra's history and view pictures of the beautiful landmark in this post!
6. What are the Characters Thankful For? I love this post because it encompasses what Thanksgiving, an holiday the Young Trib Force probably celebrate, is all about.
5. Left Behind: The Remake and 3 Day Prophecy! That's right, this one was a tie! Let's cover Left Behind: The Remake first. I have made many posts about this exciting event, the remake of the Left Behind movies! But my favorite is the original one. I made this post back in July, and it is still my favorite Remake post. Here it is:
The 3 Day Prophecy was my personal studies on three popular prophetic events. There are many prophecies throughout the Bible, but I chose these three to study.

4. New Year! I love this post because it goes back to the first year of the Tribulation in Left Behind: The Kids. The most important events are shown in this post.
3. 20 Day Character Chart! This one took a long time. I chose twenty characters and wrote a summery of each one. Then I had a trivia question about that character at the end. And don't worry, there are no spoilers!
2.  Judd, Vicki, Lionel, and Ryan Pre-rapture! Of course we don't know exactly what their lives were like before the rapture, but I think I have some good guesses! Find out what the lives of the original Young Trib Force members lives might have been like before they were left behind.
1. My favorite post I've ever made is.......Chris Fabry Interview! Chris Fabry is one of the three authors of Left Behind: The Kids. In my interview with him I ask a few questions that many Left Behind: The Kids fans would love to know. Here is the interview:


In honor of the 1 year anniversary, vote on the latest poll! Look to the left of your screen and choose who you think makes the best team.
 
 
 


No comments: